Coco Fanatic is glad that you are interested in submitting an article. We’d be very happy to accept articles related to healthy living or recipes that involve the use of coconuts. Below are other basic guidelines you need to follow to get your article posted:
Our submission guidelines:
- Articles should be submitted for Coco Fanatic ONLY. It should not be published on any other sites.
- The desired length for articles is between 500 to 1000 words.
- Articles should be presented in a way that is easy to read. It has to be informative and engaging, too.
- We do NOT accept articles that are PROMOTIONAL IN NATURE. If you decide to promote something, please contact us for more details.
- Please provide references when stating facts. As much as possible, use hyperlink.
- Provide photos with every submission. Do not forget to include the source.
- Please include a short author bio at the bottom of your article. Attach a headshot as well.
- We reserve the right to reject article submissions.
- Articles may be edited to ensure it complies with our guidelines.
- Please wait for our staff to respond to your message. If you don’t receive any reply in 1 week, feel free to follow up.
- Send your articles to firstname.lastname@example.org